Friday 18 April 2014

March Life Lately | According to Instagram

GrazingPages Life Lately

From his first week of life we've been taking Myles' picture to watch his development. I know that everyone with a baby says this, but I can't believe how much he's grown. From that tiny baby I first met January 23rd to now I see a crazy difference. I feel so grateful to live in a generation where taking pictures is as easy as picking up a phone.

GrazingPages Life Lately

I've been told that the first 3 months of life with a newborn are pretty tough and boy were they correct. We definitely spent a good few days of March having our very own babymoon. Breastfeeding is one of the hardest but most rewarding things I've even done and topped of with cluster feeding and general exhaustion spending full days in bed together was a great solution.

GrazingPages Life Lately

Finally things started to get a little easier. We went out visiting family, eating slush puppies, reading (granted only a few pages at a time) and enjoying time together as a little family. 

GrazingPages Life Lately

We had a special delivery from Amazon. They really do sell everything. haha. He also got weighed and after a slow start he's gaining perfectly. I'm so proud of both of us.

GrazingPages Life Lately

Myles also started smiling early on in the month but it took a while to capture it on camera. The first pictures were in fact taken accidentally. One morning when following my usual routine of checking social media I noticed that he was just smiling away at my phone. How funny that after only a few weeks of life he already knows what to do when the camera comes out. 

GrazingPages Life Lately

It's hard to say that the last week in March was my favourite because I love spending every day with my little man, but we were definitely more active. We had dinner dates with friends, trips to see family, enjoyed our first Mother's Day together and went for our first swim. Myles' first time swimming was the highlight of the month for me. I'm a huge swimmer so there was no doubt that I'd be the first to take him. I just only wish that I could have taken him sooner but due to a rough labour and delivery with him we both had a slow start. But guess what? He loved it! I can't wait to take him back. Plus he can start official lessons at 4 months so that's really exciting. 

Life since Myles came along is definitely different but I love it. I'm so grateful to have been bless with a son and I'm really enjoying finding out what the future has in store for us.

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Twitter Follow on Instagram GrazingPages Youtube Follow on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment