Friday 2 May 2014

Home Improvements | Bathroom Buys


We've been in the process of decorating our bathroom since before Christmas now in preparation to sell. Once it's complete I will be posting before and after picture as it's all being done by my husband so I'll be too proud of him not to share. Don't get me wrong it will be just a basic plain whit bathroom, nothing too fancy, but that's where my decorations come in. In my forever bathroom I'm not sure that I'll be going with the same theme but for now I'm loving anything nautical.

GrazingPages Home Improvements Bathroom Buys GrazingPages Home Improvements Bathroom Buys GrazingPages Home Improvements Bathroom Buys
1. Shower Curtain - Tesco - £7  |  2. Candles - Tesco - £3.50 (I was expecting two of these but by 2 pk it meant that this came apart)  |  3. Photo Frames - Tesco - £2.50  |  4. Hanging Fishes - Matalan - £5  |  5. Wash Basket - Matalan - £8  |  6.  Drawers - Matalan - £35 

The majority of these items I picked up from Matalan, the others from Tesco. Both places have similar items in stock but it's best to have a look around because the price always matters, especially for a huge bargain hunter like myself. I've linked the ones I could find. 


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Twitter Follow on Instagram GrazingPages Youtube Follow on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment