Saturday 5 April 2014

New Beginnings

I've been wanting to start this blog for some time now. I used to blog a while back over on Mash Potato Moments but life got in the way and I gave up. Looking back I'm not sure why I didn't just keep on going as I loved it. Then came along my youtube channel which I'm so proud of and still run, but being a new Mum prevents me from filming as often as I'd like.

All this has lead me here, to my sparkly new blog. Here I can write about all the things I love without having to put on make-up, or even get dressed. I can even blog while holding a very beautiful sleepy baby in my arms. Or lets say hypothetically, even a baby who suddenly wakes crying. Ok I wasn't being hypothetical but you get the point.

Welcome to my blog where I talk about books, family, make-up, life and most of all how much I love being a new Mum. I hope that you enjoy your stay. 

GrazingPages The Family

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Twitter Follow on Instagram GrazingPages Youtube Follow on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment